Master the techniques of correct makeup. After the course one would be able to do makeup for brides, photoshoots, beauty pageants, fashion shows.
- All makeup products for practice will be provided by us. Students have to bring their brush kit, cleansing kit, dry and wet wipes, towel for personal use and to maintain hygiene standards.
- Products covered and given for practice will be – Majority of the course will be taught on Kryolan products. Other products will be Ferrarucci, Maybellin, Bourjois, PAC etc… HD makeup range will also be covered.
- Certificate and notes will be given.
Course Timings – 10.30 am to 5.30pm
( Including lectures, practical demos and practices.)
Venue – Impression International AcademyFergusson College road, Behind Deendayal Hospital, (Immediate next gate to 2nd gate of Fergusson Junior college gate) Above Tileskart Showroom, Opposite to Talwalkar Gym, Shivajinagar, Pune.
Contact Details – (10 am to 7pm) 9923879448 / 9607002211 / 02025650051
- Work place organisation.
- Understanding correct lighting.
- What is HD makeup? What is HD photography? What is correct lighting ?
- Client consultation – integral part of success.
- PERFECT Knowlege and PROPER PRACTICE on all types of base/ foundations of Kryolan will be given- Derma, Supra, Ultra, HD, Pansticks, Pancakes.HD Nude makeup foundations. How to create perfect base on normal skin, how to handle difficult skin, how to cover acne marks, pigmentation, under eye circles, neck tan or any imperfections on face and body.
- Correct way of fixing contact lenses for client.
- Knowledge of colours – practically. Understand uses and application of right colours from foundation to lipsticks as per client’s skin tone and personality.
- Knowledge of right cleansers, skin / makeup preps and primers as per skin type.
- Knowledge and list of professional tools, brushes, beauty blenders, sponges etc…and there right uses. How to clean brushes without spoiling its quality? Knowledge about more than 20 to 30 brushes will be given.
- Right method of Eyebrow grooming.
- Different types of eye makeups – Glamourous, contemporary, smokey, shimmery, 2/ 3/ 4 colour blending, fish tail / cat eyes for retro look etc.
- Different types of eyeliner applications and selection of right colours.
- Mascara – types, methods and applications.
- Kohl defining patterns and colours.
- Blushers / Roughes – application, blendings, colour choice, correct positioning, sweeps/ blends , highlighting , mixing of roughes.
- Face contouring/ modulation/ cutting – a right technique for different face shapes.
- Fixing of false lashes.
- Lipstick blending/ applications. Lip shaping, creating colour shades.
- Strobing technique
- Reverse Foundation and baking technique.
- This course is for 6 days.
- Participants will practice on live models.
- Inputs will be given to enhance creativity.
- A certificate will be given