❤Perfect your Hairstyling skills. A masterclass on Indian and Western Hairstyles to suit Indian Clients who give very less time for Indian wedding makeup and hair. This course gives a practical approach to handling Indian Bridal Makeup assignments. Covers 30 to 35 different styles which are easy to do and in very less time. It will help you to understand perfect techniques of preparation to finishing of any hairstyle.
Course Contents –
(1) Hair Preparation – Integral part of any hairstyle. How to do perfect blow-dry, volume blow-dry, Roller setting, how to use various volumizing products, machines to create good volume and bounce in thin to medium hair in less time.
(2) Updos with headgears/ jewelry – Various kind of Buns/ updos styling is an integral part of Indian weddings. Whether it be Bride or Baratis everybody wants a quick but classy updo. Basic buns to multiple buns for Indian Brides. Creating a proper volume bun to fix dupatta on the head or to fix headgears in Bengali Brides. How to fix hair accessories in a South Indian Bride, etc…
(3) Front Variations – Most important aspect of any hairstyle. Whether it be a party, bridal or fashion. Clients are mostly concerned with front looks. Learn perfect techniques of basic puff, binding fixing, slide variations, cornrows, twisting, pulling, peeling techniques, etc… to suit all age groups.
(4) Western Hairdos – Apart from Traditional pheras, all brides need a western, contemporary and classy look without giving much of time for either sangeet or cocktail or for their pre-wedding shoot. Even the bride maids / baratis want to look sassy and classy in their western fashionable couture on wedding functions.
Learn quick techniques of rappings, French rolls – 2 variations, messy buns, high buns, red carpet updos, teasing, pulling, knotting, twisting, braiding etc… variety of techniques will be covered.
(5) Braids – Front variations, side variations with right balance, Indian braids to messy western braids will be covered for quick change overs when bride have less time for in between 2 functions.
(6) How to do this rightly? – Tonging, Beach waving, soft crimping, hot rolling for specific areas, fixing of artificial hair pieces, hair extensions, hair accessories, use of various sprays, styling products, etc… will be covered.
Students have to get their tool kit, dummy, sprays, stand, pin box, gadgets etc…
Venue – Impression International Academy
Behind Deendayal Hospital ( Enter the lane showing Deendayal Hospital boards), Opposite Talwalkar Gym, Above Tileskart Showroom,